What’s in the box?
AnywhereApp is an end-to-end workspace solution custom-built to meet your business needs, cloud vision, user experience, and budget.
Get a custom-designed cloud or hybrid solution without the complexity. AnywhereApp goes beyond most workspace solutions to assess your current infrastructure and business needs then design a solution that includes:
- On-premises compute solutions from Cisco
- Private, public, or hybrid cloud through AWS, Azure, and Century Link
- Hypervisor and guest virtual machines from Microsoft and VMWare
- Storage solutions from Pure Technologies
- IGEL powered end-point management
Build your custom infrastructure with full deployment services that minimize disruptions and downtime. With AnywhereApp, get a built-for-you solution implemented in weeks, not months.
- Full assessment of current infrastructure and business needs
- Implementation of custom-designed mobility and cloud plan
- Migrate seamlessly to a customized platform
AnywhereApp delivers comprehensive, 360-degree security, providing secure access to applications on any device.
- Built-In security for applications, network, and data
- Highly secure and encrypted access on any device
- Single-interface control of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Privacy and confidentiality laws and regulation compliant
- 99.999% uptime and with redundant recovery
With AnywhereApp’s fully managed software licensing, customers will never overpay for unused licenses again.
- Handles all primary and supporting software licensing
- Customers never overpay for unused licenses or need to worry about compliance or reporting issues
- Runs on Microsoft, Citrix, Trend Micro, and RES license usage
From reporting and monitoring to remediation and maintenance, MTM experts handle day-to-day IT admin so you don’t have to.
- One throat to choke, single point-of-service
- 24/7 SLA-based support
- Cloud infrastructure and end-user experience monitoring
- Image management and application delivery
- Patching, upgrades, and support software
- End-user moves, adds and changes